Thinking tools (including Hyerle’s Thinking Maps)
These modules can be adapted for use with students from ECE to tertiary settings.
They show you how to embed thinking tools in your classroom practice so that they become part of the shared language of learning in your environment. W.E. can show you how to use them in planning and both formative and summative assessments.
The thinking tools covered are:
- David Hyerle’s Thinking Maps
- Art Costa’s Habits of the Mind
- Tony Ryan’s Thinkers’ Keys
- Edward de Bono’s Thinking Hats
- Bloom’s Taxonomy of thinking
- Gardner’s Multiple intelligences
- The use of Learning Styles to boost student engagement and achievement.