Keep Calm and Carry on supporting students.
W.E. know from first hand experience how important it is to practice selfish altruism – looking after yourself so you are in a fit state to look after the students you work with.
This workshop explores
- the qualities of a good support person
- things you can do quickly and easily to look after yourself in a busy environment
- the ingredients for a successful teaching group
- some tricks and tips for successful behaviour management
- ideas for restoring calm and fixing relationships.