Willow Education believe that all adults who work in schools are important partners in our children’s learning, and that Teacher Aides deserve the same high quality professional learning opportunities that teachers do.
This is why we have developed a range of workshops specifically for Teacher Aides.
Currently we offer:
- Supporting literacy skills (written language/reading)
- Supporting numeracy skills (basic facts/ place value)
- Positive behaviour management
- Positive reward systems
- Terrific Teams – a joint Teacher/Teacher Aide workshop specifically designed to improve communication and understanding between the team, and with time to plan and create games that will help with literacy or numeracy support groups.
- Keep Calm and Carry on Supporting Students
This package consists of 4 of the above workshops, and can be delivered as 1 workshop per term through a school year, or as a 1-day event.
Let us know if there’s anything else that you would like us to cover… we are flexible thinkers and value the input that our Teacher Aides make to the students in our care!